Free to Play Free to Play

True Story! XD

Legend of Link Legend of Link

I didn't came for boobs... I know Newgrounds has a lot of Booby traps XD

Funny drawings... Nice animations and good jokes. I apreciated them all :)

Super Duck Hunt Super Duck Hunt

It's not even a good story. That's so disapointing... I expected something better. It was almost like watching Final Fantasy "The Spirit Within". Did at least this thing have a script? I know that dog deserved some punishment for laughing at us. That was a weird war. The only part I really liked was the one where the first time we saw Peach... She was actually a Toad in disguise.

Anyway, you did a good work with those sprites. Nice animation. That's why I'm giving you 5. In overall, I would give you 1, but working that dog and being not paid for that (I bet) is remarkable.

fea-tures responds:

The story was naturally an after thought to tie together a series of ideas for animation (I started this when I was 17, its naturally disjointed); however the version currently running on anything other than mobile devices is old and not really representive of the final cartoon.

Newground's current server problems are stuck and unable to display the more refined (2 minutes shorter, better music, widescreen and polish) mp4 version. Im not sure what version you seen but I personnally feel the new movie is much more tolerable.

If you're curious either load this page on your mobile/tablet or watch it on youtube, cheers :)

Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

Hahaha, good MS Paint HD graphics!

BTW, was it really necessary to put a score? I mean, there are no penalties for dying or being inaccurate when shooting.

I loved the game, though :)

Mad Princess Mad Princess

If I gotta say something, TheCrimsonScythe did a great speech for me.

All my 5 R belong to you!

Ridiculous Glitching Ridiculous Glitching

Flappy Bird is overused these days... I shouldn't put points for originality, but this was amazing. It has multiplayer options and a "glitchy" theme. I remember when I was a kid, I had a famicom and sometimes it went glitchy when I played games such as Mappy or Bomber Man, which made them awfully difficult. Now this! Right in my childhood! I loved it :)

Creator of Puyo Puyo Hell (8 bit) Creator of Puyo Puyo Hell (8 bit)

A NES couldn't play something like that if it has 7 channels (?)

Let me see... It has 4 Square Channels and 2 Triangle Channels and of course a noise channel?

I don't know how you made those sounds don't overlap each other and don't look like they produce weird noises. Nice job! Not that I'm an expert or whatsoever, but you are! I love how it sounds, too!

chaoticmarin responds:

No--It couldn't. These days I label my songs as (NES) instead of (8 bit) if they're specifically using NES limitations. It was a very weak console for its time, audio wise. A lot of other 8 bit computers, such as the Japanese NES (Famicon), could play this tune, though.

Comet Summoner Witch (NES) Comet Summoner Witch (NES)

I like Puyo Puyo and Madou Monogatari series. Not a dedicated one, but I still love those characters and playing Puyo games. I didn't know of this song. But I also love 8-bit tunes. It sounds so nice!

Just like a NES should sound. I'd like to learn how to create my own chiptune sounds. Yours are so clear. Did you use triple oscillator?

chaoticmarin responds:

Oh no. I have a VST specifically for emulating the NES's sound chip, aptly named NES VST 2. This song is from one of the many spinoff games. c:

Falcon Punch Falcon Punch

I just love it!

Morrigan Morrigan

I'm lucky I don't draw like you... Probably I wouldn't have a girlfriend... If you know what I mean XD

All my 5 R belong 2 U