Creator of Puyo Puyo Hell (8 bit) Creator of Puyo Puyo Hell (8 bit)

A NES couldn't play something like that if it has 7 channels (?)

Let me see... It has 4 Square Channels and 2 Triangle Channels and of course a noise channel?

I don't know how you made those sounds don't overlap each other and don't look like they produce weird noises. Nice job! Not that I'm an expert or whatsoever, but you are! I love how it sounds, too!

chaoticmarin responds:

No--It couldn't. These days I label my songs as (NES) instead of (8 bit) if they're specifically using NES limitations. It was a very weak console for its time, audio wise. A lot of other 8 bit computers, such as the Japanese NES (Famicon), could play this tune, though.

Comet Summoner Witch (NES) Comet Summoner Witch (NES)

I like Puyo Puyo and Madou Monogatari series. Not a dedicated one, but I still love those characters and playing Puyo games. I didn't know of this song. But I also love 8-bit tunes. It sounds so nice!

Just like a NES should sound. I'd like to learn how to create my own chiptune sounds. Yours are so clear. Did you use triple oscillator?

chaoticmarin responds:

Oh no. I have a VST specifically for emulating the NES's sound chip, aptly named NES VST 2. This song is from one of the many spinoff games. c:

Falcon Punch Falcon Punch

I just love it!

Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT) Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT)

It makes me feel like I want to run... Too bad it doesn't fit as a loop

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

It might be sad and lonely....

... But somehow, this tune can make you feel happy... It feels like being hurt, but at some point, it feels warm and like going to a new place, where all your sorrows are gone :)

Chris R Battle Theme Chris R Battle Theme

What a way to make a battle song!

Mixing Pokémon with the main theme of "The Room" makes it very exciting when battle time arrives + retro music style... It's simply awesome(Thanks to you guys I'm gonna seek for that movie)... Also... what a way to make you hear the same song without getting bored of it (in the game, of course)

The Trek (WIP) =HFX= The Trek (WIP) =HFX=

No words to describe the majesty of this song

I met this song playing Epic Battle Fantasy 2 And I really liked it a lot! I even stayed in the same level just to hear it again and again... I'd like to play the piano just like that... :)

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

You're such an artist!

You deserve 1000/10!!!
You're my favorite... And you make Tiesto and others sound like noobs

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

what a voice and what an actress!

Did I say I love your voice? You're the best!

Mario Paint - TtFaF Mario Paint - TtFaF

I love it!

As I said in youtube: This is too darn hot!!!
I guess it sounds better than the original.
Respect!