Internet Avenger Internet Avenger

Hahaha, good MS Paint HD graphics!

BTW, was it really necessary to put a score? I mean, there are no penalties for dying or being inaccurate when shooting.

I loved the game, though :)

Mad Princess Mad Princess

If I gotta say something, TheCrimsonScythe did a great speech for me.

All my 5 R belong to you!

Ridiculous Glitching Ridiculous Glitching

Flappy Bird is overused these days... I shouldn't put points for originality, but this was amazing. It has multiplayer options and a "glitchy" theme. I remember when I was a kid, I had a famicom and sometimes it went glitchy when I played games such as Mappy or Bomber Man, which made them awfully difficult. Now this! Right in my childhood! I loved it :)

Only One Chance Only One Chance

I felt better being alone in this game... Do we get three endings?

I obtained 2 of them.

Cool game, after all :)

johnfn responds:

The super-secret threesome ending is yet to be discovered.

You Only Get One Face You Only Get One Face

Such a nice game!

The only thing is, if you ever fail, you can't click on "submit" ever again. I just could hit F5 and start it over...

The House The House

Don't be so harsh with your work about the panels. Why do you feel them forced? It was really akward like the game itself. I meant abstracted. So, like in real life, problems are never as we expect them to be and so, the answer to the riddles. In example, I never thought I would be guiding our character in this journey to his 'destiny'.

The third panel was a tough one! I just went random when I couldn't go further... Until I made it, don't remember how I did it.

Hyper Pixel Man Hyper Pixel Man

I liked it a lot... Though I couldn't make it through lv.7... I even like that music XD
It was 2fast4me. But I'll win all those medals. This game is for 133+ only

I felt like if I was playing an old game in a PC. Thanks for the time travel

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

Hahahahahaha... So simple, but so hillarious!

Megaman Zero Alpha Megaman Zero Alpha

After X sends me to the next stage, I beat all the enemies there and I can't pass because that door doesn't even budge... What's going on? :S ... Oh, wait, I had to swtich quality to pass through... weird bug...

Gameplay is almost as good as the original games
Music is great
It's too short U_U

POOPER POOPER

If Nyan-cat could eat and poop, why can't I?
I loved the music, too, specially the one in the leaderboards

rhys510 responds:

Thanks :P credits goes to waterflame