Free to Play Free to Play

True Story! XD

Legend of Link Legend of Link

I didn't came for boobs... I know Newgrounds has a lot of Booby traps XD

Funny drawings... Nice animations and good jokes. I apreciated them all :)

Super Duck Hunt Super Duck Hunt

It's not even a good story. That's so disapointing... I expected something better. It was almost like watching Final Fantasy "The Spirit Within". Did at least this thing have a script? I know that dog deserved some punishment for laughing at us. That was a weird war. The only part I really liked was the one where the first time we saw Peach... She was actually a Toad in disguise.

Anyway, you did a good work with those sprites. Nice animation. That's why I'm giving you 5. In overall, I would give you 1, but working that dog and being not paid for that (I bet) is remarkable.

fea-tures responds:

The story was naturally an after thought to tie together a series of ideas for animation (I started this when I was 17, its naturally disjointed); however the version currently running on anything other than mobile devices is old and not really representive of the final cartoon.

Newground's current server problems are stuck and unable to display the more refined (2 minutes shorter, better music, widescreen and polish) mp4 version. Im not sure what version you seen but I personnally feel the new movie is much more tolerable.

If you're curious either load this page on your mobile/tablet or watch it on youtube, cheers :)

Super Chicks Fighters Super Chicks Fighters

-translation-
(cuckouken!!!) XD What a shit, huh? ( I mean, what a way to throw a hadouken)

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

I thought it was going to be just hentai... the end shocked me. Btw, it's a nice excuse to show boobs on the internet. I liked it XD

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

That was so random and funny XD
I'll give you five 'cos of the side jumping stuff XD
But there was a little abuse of sexual (dumb) parts, so -0.5... Heh, still good, don't you think? XD

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

I felt the same when playing Excitebike XD and Final Fantasy... Why the hell you have to buy the weapons being the chosen one?

I didn't get why everyone fell when the Fighter was talking to the old ... Then he kicked the Blackbelt... Oh, I get it now... LOL

I loved the jokes, and I see you based your style on Egoraptor's and managed to do your own style, I think :)

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

TAKE THAT, NYAN CAT! LOL

LOL, LOL and more LOL...

Nyan-cat deserved that for making me reach a high score, "low volume" and make me unable to put my score on Facebook, but only twitter T_T

Funny? IT WASN'T... IT WAS REALLY FUNNY!!! XD

Nyan Cat invasion Nyan Cat invasion

Don Ramón? XD

That was epic! Never expected to see Don Ramón trying to stop nyan cat... LOL

Vete a la Versh 6 Vete a la Versh 6

10 shurikens... digo... estrellas XD

Sin duda alguna, recuerdo cuando recibí un mensaje en youtube y me recomendaste tu serie hace casi un año y pensaba que era un spam... Y este es mi episodio favorito de todos los tiempos XD eres demasiado bueno en lo que haces ^^ ¡eres genial, man! dibujos y trazos buenos para los personajes, un doblaje que imprime los sentimientos de ellos y ver explotar a Mecoboy ¡no tiene precio!